Sunday, November 4, 2012

Feeling CLEAN

Yes.  I did just take a shower but no, I am talking about clean as in my body feels good because of the way I've been eating.  Now that I've gotten a couple days under my belt I know this ride only gets easier.  I just got finished pre-making my breakfast for the week.  I made some more sweet mashed potatoes and then took some ground turky browned it and added cooked egg to it for some protein power!  I haven't actually tasted it yet though.  We'll see how that is tomorrow and I'll let you know.

Had some awesome talks with my monkey this weekend.  Made me happy and Grr I miss her a lot.  She doesn't know it but she is an inspiration to me.  So now you know it :p If you didn't know already.  I already know what you're thinking as well.  "You're crazy" is what you want to say to me. haha.....You make me want to be better each and every day and I love you.

So I unfortanately forgot my workout book at the gym on Saturday.  I know I promised some numbers to reflect on but those numbers are in that book! It'll still be there when I go for my training session tomorrow.  Not the first time I've forgotten it there.  I blame it on the protein shake or it could just be I am that forgetful sometimes.  I have hit some PR's recently which are good because I need to get these lifts up.  I managed to snatch 155lbs.  I know thats not much comparing to other dudes but hey, thats like my body weight.  I also cleaned 195lbs.  So it looks as if I need to gain about 20 pound PR's on both those lifts in about 2 months to be where I want.  Stay tuned I guess......

Lastly for the night.....Today seemed really long.  Turned the clocks back an hour last night and it felt like I had slept forever and that today drug on but wasn't too bad.  I did learn the chords in that song from my last post.  I need to pick-up the guitar more often again.  It seems like a perishable skill if you do not keep up at it.  That. or Im just rusty.  I also want to teach my baby when she gets here :-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment