Thursday, November 8, 2012

Birthday :)

"You are my world babe i hope you know that....I have never felt the way I do for anyone else. You are my best friend and I am so comfortable with you ...all i want to do right now is cuddle and talk to you."

This made my entire day today.  I just want you to know that and I have the same feelings towards you. 

Were we just caught up in a fairytale, or
Do you remember the way it felt so real

No matter what we do or say
We'll always have those times before I went away

No more morning kisses pressed against your lips
Evening sunsets and bedroom talks we can only remenis

You know exactly what I want from here, or
Do I have to tell you to make it clear

Those walls once built all came crashing down
Now this fortess Im in has me turning all around

I know theres a way back inside from here
Just give me a sign baby, let me know Im near

Dont let us leave this up to our imagaginations
We can push past through these lonely frustrations

I know you still feel the way I do
Just by the way you look at me when I look at you

Now our scars have had some time to heal
So let's take this chance, and make it real

Do you wonder where we'd be today
If I never went away that day......

So as I was digging through my boxes I came across a book.  This book I used to write letters in while I was in Afghanistan.  The letters I wrote were to the one who means so much to me in this world and I knew it then.  They helped me through my days.  I remember at one point I felt really down and decided to write a poem.  I had not written anything in a long time and what I came up with came from the way I felt at this particular point in time.  When you are sometimes in a place that isn't good.  That you know at any moment your life or others can instantly change.  I found by writing down how I felt and just thinking about what I love most and reasons why I'd fight till the end, would get me through those days.  I knew if I could just get back home everything would work out with this person I knew I loved. 

You're my world.  You're my best friend.  I love you baby.  I know it sounds silly but I love saying I love you because I really haven't felt this way, the way I feel with you and about you.  I was a little shy about showing you this poem but I feel I can tell or show you anything.  You make me want to be better and I love you.  You make me want to fight till the end.

Thank you for the Birthday wishes. 









 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment